So I am in the middle. Half of my friends are married or almost and the other half are looking to settle down.
Here was the top 7 things I've learned while dating in NYC:
1. NYC is smaller than you thought. You never know who knows each other.
2. You have standards but not an unbreakable list. Sometimes the person you least expect is the best person for you.
3. Maybe it's you! Sometimes you could be the reason that you aren't in a relationship. Do you really want it?
4. If it's meant to be, it will be. I believe that it is true, you shouldn't have to force a relationship. Do you force your other relationships?
5. You need to be happy alone. How can you be happy with someone if you cannot be happy alone?
6. You should continue living life. Do not go on a prowl just to find a mate. The best relationships happen while life is happening.
7. And, lastly...have fun!