So, while I have accomplished a lot in my life, I have not managed to keep a good budget. Until now that is. I am so proud! It has taken me 3 months, but I have managed to manage my finances a little better. I have goals...to purchase a home, plan for a wedding, and I want to make sure that I am creating good habits. So, how did I conquer my budget.
1. What is my monthly income? How much do I really bring home?
2. What are my monthly needs?
3. What can I actually cut down on?
4. Can I create a cushion to splurge?
5. Can this discpline translate to otehr areas of my life?