I have done several interviews as a titleholder, and even as a publicist. But there is so much to me. Here are 10 things you did not know about me.
1. As a kid I wanted to be a doctor. Thanks to the Cosby show.
2. This led to my mom sending me to Math and Science camp during the summer.
3. I am a total homebody. No matter how often you see me out, I love just hanging in the comfort of my own home.
4. As a child I would go down south every summer. And, I had my own dogs in South Carolina.
5. My greatest accomplishment would be graduating Graduate School with Honors (3.89 GPA), while working full time and prepping to compete for Miss NY USA.
6. I am a semifinalist for the Harper’s Bazaar Fab At Every Age Contest (yes, I am in my thirties).
7. I love wearing dresses. This is a contrast from when I was a kid, because I liked to run and climb trees.
8. I fell in love with pageants watching my gorgeous cousin compete for Miss South Carolina as a kid.
9. My complete name is derived of Hebrew, French, and Yoruba words. And, my names mean the Glory of God to be heard and it is so!
10. My all-time favorite artist is Helen Baylor.