When In Brooklyn
“One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years.” ― Tom Wolfe
I know we are all in the house during COVID-19, but I am dreaming about life after COVID.
Here are my top 10 places you must visit in Brooklyn, NY once this is all over.
1. Manhattan Beach: I had my 10th birthday here. I cannot wait to bring my significant other here.
2. Atlantic Avenue Subway Tunnel: I love learning about my city and our history.
3. Brooklyn Flea Market: It is a great place to buy great things.
4. Brooklyn Moon: One of my favorite places to brunch is a small restaurant that first piqued my interest when I was a kid and saw them tape New York Undercover.
5. Transit Museum: I love experiencing the transit history.
6. If you love art, check out the Bushwick Street Art.
7. Learn more about our aqueduct life. People don’t think of NYC and think water. So, learn more here.
8. I will never get enough of Weeksville! And, you should definitely check them out.
9. Have you ever had a picnic in Prospect Park? It is a definite must!
10. The Brooklyn Promenade. I cannot wait to sit out and take in the fresh air.